Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well isn't that just a pain in the...

...Neck...

A bad pain.

One of those "I just wanna go lay down for a week or two" kind of pains... But laying down hurts, sitting hurts, standing hurts... I can't get comfortable... The best I've felt in the last week was last night with an ice pack on my neck for 4 hours, and the times I've been so high on pain killers that I couldn't function.

Christmas was stressful. Lots of travelling, lots of indecision, and lots of food.

Everybody loved their hats! Yay me! (I've had requests for 5 more hats, and a scarf) I should have pictures in the next couple of days.

I did manage to finish my brother's sweater... But the hood came out HUGE, and it looks like a monk's hood... But my brother loves it, so I'm happy.

So, pain... Ribs are doing better, neck is nearly unbearable, I need to keep my head tilted slightly to the left... Hands are functional-ish, painful, dislocating, the usual. Umm... Ankle is still not healing, and my brace is causing my foot to dislocate at odd times.

I painted my finger nails with clear polish, and snowflake stickers, they're pretty!

What's new with you?

No comments: