Friday, April 17, 2009

Ridiculous

So my day yesterday got ridiculous after I posted.

I went to get lunch for the office staff, and I went to to food court at the mall near us. I got out of my car and started WALKING... not limping, not waddling, not shuffling, but walking. It was amazing. So after work, I went shopping, and I continued to walk. My left knee was getting fatigued at the end of shopping, but it was so much better than the constant pain I'm usually in.

So I went home from there, and I started doing my dishes; while they were soaking, I put some laundry in the washing machine. I got my first sink full of dishes done, and I went to check on the laundry... It blew the breaker... So I turned it back on, and went back to my dishes. When I was done my dishes, I went to check on the laundry again, and the breaker blew again. I turned it on, but it wouldn't stay on for more than a second. So I checked, and nothing else on that breaker was turned on, so I stood by the breaker box and held the darn thing in the "on" position. For half an hour. When the washer was finally done, I switched everything to the dryer, and went out shopping again.

I was supposed to get food, toilet paper and light bulbs. I forgot light bulbs. With the weird power situation where I live, we burn out a lot of light bulbs, I've tried the low energy, the normal ones, the "green" ones, the cheap ones, the expensive ones... They last about a month on average... So anyway I got home from my second shopping trip, and I took in all the stuff i bought, then I went out and cleaned out my car.

After this, I still had unspent energy, but it was like 9:30 at night, so I started watching a movie, and painted my nails. Then I didn't like the color, so I took it off. Then I finally went to bed.

I haven't had that much energy in so long, I wanted to use it all up, just in case it's that long again before I have that kind of energy, but I ran out of time to do stuff.

Needless to say, I'm a little stiff today... But it was so worth it.

No comments: